The Maryland Hispanic Business Conference seeks to partner with influential media organizations to promote this year’s conference to their respective audiences.
As a media partner, your company will bolster its outreach efforts among influencers. Our event is the region’s leading Hispanic Business organization that has an unparalleled reputation for providing tools, strategies and resources to better support Hispanic businesses. Over the past fifteen years, our Conference has served more than 8,000 participants, showcased 900 exhibitors, and provided exposure to more than 600 sponsors. The Conference offers top-notch workshops, innovative educational seminars, and opportunities for business owners and entrepreneurs to receive access to seed-funding, networking and mentoring. Media partners are vital in promoting our major campaigns:
- Early Bird Discounts
- Dynamic Speaker Line-Up
- Premios Epico, a 600-person Awards Ceremony that honors top talent in the Hispanic community.
- Latino Innovators’ Pitch, a $5,000 cash award that provides seed-funding and mentoring support for entrepreneurs
- Career & Resource Fair, brings hundreds of talented bilingual professionals together with local and national businesses for a vibrant one-day gathering. On the day of the career fair there will be a designated space for on-site interviews.
- Network Reception, a top-notch happy hour featuring local music, food and dancing.
- Exhibit hall open to the public for free
With a growth rate nearly four times that of the general economy, forward-thinking decision-makers are making the smart choice of targeting exposure among the 21,000 Hispanic-owned businesses in the state.
Hispanic entrepreneurs are fueling our nation’s economic growth. In fact, Hispanic-owned businesses surpassed 4 million, contributing $661 billion in combined annual in 2015. Hispanic-owned businesses increased 15 times the national growth rate. Statistics show that Hispanics spent 1.5 trillion U.S. dollars in the retail and CPG market in 2015. Hispanic entrepreneurs are America’s business future.
As a media partner, you can connect with some of the leading Hispanic entrepreneurs and bilingual professionals in the area. Four out of five people attending the conference have buying authority for their business. Don’t miss this opportunity!